úterý 5. dubna 2011

Welcome to real Montenegro!

I had another great experience today when walking to the canteen. I was almost run over by a car... again... well I kind of get to used to being almost run over... but this one was freaking... I had almost heart attack... I actually draw you picture of the crossroad for you because it's hard to explain.
The green lines are those lines on the road which separate the opposite direction. The green arrows show which direction the cars go, normally as we do - on the right side, but just to make it clear... The crosswalk is recognizable, i think. The red dot is me and my friend, the blue arrow is this car... I don't know, where did the car came from, I didn't look, who would hell look to the right when the cars are coming from the left on that part of the road... Can you imagine that you get run over on the crosswalk! by the car which doesn't even go in the line which it is supposed to go... seriously they AREN'T normal here!!
It took me like 5 minutes to breath normally again... And then there was those fucking begging Gypsies kids, not only asking for money, but almost stealing my friend's drink she had in her hand and also wanting to hit us that we didn't want to give it to him/her. So I raise my hand to get prepared to slap him or something and he suddenly started backing off. But he obviously didn't want to give up, so he was pretending he wants to spit at us and when he was far enough he actually did. I think last day of my stay here I will go to beat those kids down... I was ready to do it now, but Kasia said she would be afraid that they will complain to their parents and they will find us... and I am kind of afraid about that also...
So after this, we had a peaceful lunch, kind of... trying to explain lady in the canteen that Kasia wants more meat, but she still wasn't getting that... it took me like two minutes when she finally understood...
Unfortunately our nice experience still doesn't end. On the way back, I guy was almost yelling at us, that I even dared to stop on the crosswalk! we don't know exactly what he was saying, we didn't pay attention and we wouldn't have understood him anyway, but it wasn't anything nice for sure.. But come on, I don't walk to be killed by car... he was going slowly, but still not looking like he is going to stop in front of the crosswalk, moreover he was talking on the phone... so I stopped in the middle of the crosswalk and waited he actually had to stop, he was so pissed off, maybe even more than Kasia. And she was carrying cake in her hand and she told me she felt like throwing that at his face.. so imagine him... I'm sad she didn't do that... that would be so hilarious... maybe those idiots would finally learn something.
So welcome to real Montenegro!

1 komentář:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Zajímavý den, díky za zážitky;-). Jára