After Friday and Saturday, I thought this week is getting better but not really.... I spent so much time wasted because this country is fucked up....
But from the beginning. On Monday, as many probably now already I was tear gassed. We went to the concert and someone throw a tear gas there... I never want to experience that again...I could have expect that, but I didn't thought people are that crazy here... after this week I am sure they are not normal... I am kind of glad I realized this just before I go home, if I would have realized that earlier, I would be freaked out to go anywhere.... well, not all the people are weird, but there are those groups of assholes, mainly soccer fans, who cause troubles, attacking people without a reason.... so on Monday I wasted about 3 hours after the concert, taking shower and washing my clothes and since we don't have a washing machine, it took pretty long...
Btw, it reminds me that this stupid week started even before Monday. We spent awesome weekend in Croatia island.... we went on Sat and return at night on Sun, we camp there one night, gosh it was so relaxing... the water was so incredible there...it didn't look like Croatia, and i am not saying that Croatia is not nice, but this was like in paradise :-) but as soon we enter Podgorica, you could see those crazy drivers again and we didn't even enter the dorm and those stupid people were laughing at us...
so that was Monday, Tuesday was better, but I wasn't able to concentrate, I was supposed to write my essay, but I was thinking about this stupid concert.... so I didn't do anything that day. Well, actually it wasn't that good either. We went to Costa cafe and the waiter wasn't able to bring me the correct drink even after third time... I ordered vanilla coffee and he brought me for the first I guess some kind of vanilla ice cream, so I drink it a little bit and then I decided to ask to show me in the menu what he brought me, for sure it wasn't coffee, but he wasn't able to show it to me... I told him I wanted a vanilla coffee, so he took it and that he will bring me the correct one... after while he brought something, I didn't even try that but it didn't look like what I had two time before - they always brought it in plastic cup, never in normal one, they bring a coffee or cappuccino in a cup, so I assumed that it has to be something different... and I said my friend:"Kasia, what the hell did you bring me again??" And he turn if everything is ok, so I showed him, that I wanted this, so he took it again... third time, he brought something what obviously wasn't the one I had before either, but it tasted like vanilla and coffee, so I didn't complain again... maybe it was the right one and the two time before they were bringing me something different... I think I don't even have to mention that what we paid for was something totally different that what we had... but it was less than it was supposed to be, so I didn't care... actually I never paid there the price I was supposed to pay ;-) Btw, I think after Tuesday they will hate me there....
On Wednesday we rather went to Sutomore to the see side... I took my notebook, that I will work on my essay in some cafe on the beach... I found one with outlet and internet... I ordered milk shake... they brought me a milk shake but it tasted like they burned that... I don't know how is that possible... my theory is that is smelled from cigarette for some reason... I tried that 3 times and it was really bad, but I decided not to complain since I needed the internet...so when I was leaving and paying, the waiter saw that I hardly drunk that and he asked me if I didn't like it. SO I told him it was disgusting, that it smelled like burnt. SO he said something in Montenegrin and he return me the money... so I think they hate me there also... I am actually going there today again, so lets see ;-)
On Thursday I really had to finish this essay, so I stayed at home... more over we were supposed to have an exam at 6 in the evening, we arranged that on Monday.... we went went there, we waited there for half an hour and the teacher didn't showed up... then we tried to find out in reception, if they saw him in school that day or if they can call him or something.. but no... then we decided to go to the dinner and try later again... so we went there after 7, we knocked and you know we were expecting no one there, but he said "da" and we were freaked out, we were mentally prepared to talked to him.... but we went in and he told us:" I am sorry, I am just writing you an email, I had this conference and i can't today, can you tomorrow at 7 pm?" and I was like, on Friday?? But I kind of felt like I don't have any other choice and I really wanted to be done with that... so we said yes....we were supposed to have another exam on Friday.. we planned that one like 2 weeks ago, but the teacher said she still doesn't know the time... and on Thursday it still looked we are having that exam, because she told us, she will let us the time when she knows.... we waited whole day but we didn't have it... at least I picked up my letter of confirmation from school, so I didn't waste my time totally, otherwise I would be so pissed off that I could stay on beach instead of this stupid podgorica...
On Friday, in the evening I finally passes my one exam, but we wasted two hours in total by chasing this guy :-(.... After that the days started to be better till today. we went to fair in podgorica with our friends.... nothing really special, a normal village fair, but still it was nice... and then we sit outside for a coffee... we choose good place, it was in the center, the night was pretty warm.... I had a tiramisu... and we saw a fireworks... It was Independence day yesterday, so the fireworks was because of that... then we went home... really good day...I even had a hot shower, even miracles can happen in Montenegro....
On Saturday we went to Ulcinj, to see the city and lay on the beach... so it was nice... only it was little windy, so we had sand everywhere... I guess I prefer Sutomore... there are little stones... And in Ulcinj I went to restaurant to have a salad, the waiters were great, really nice, they even told me that if I want some special salad, they can make it for me :-)... I was sure I want a salad, because we miss any fresh vegetable here, they don't have any in the canteen and it is pretty expensive to buy a fruit or vegetable here... I ordered at the end half of the Greek and half of the Šopsky and they told me no problem, we can do it... and they also brought me a fresh bread for free, so I had a great dinner, it was so yummy! It was a good day, I even started to regret in the bus that I am going back home in a week, but i reminded myself that I am going back to the stupid Podgorica!
And today, on Sunday, I decided to go to Sutomore again and work in the cafe there, I got up at 8, even thought it was kind of painful. I went half an hour to the train and they told me that there is no train, that it had some accident or what... and the next one is in one... so i was ok, I went to the station half an hour, I will go another half an hour back and then I will go another half an hour?? Great, at the end I decided to stop in Mall of Montenegro to get some fruit and then sit in some cafe and work there... I wrote my blog and then I went to canteen for lunch and then back to the station... so I wasted three hours again, which I could work on the essay if the train went... but now I am sitting in the train, so I hope that we will get there, we are like 10 minutes from Sutomore... late again, like every time when I take this train, I think it never arrived on time...
Some that was my great week... I have to finish this last essay which I didn't even started yet and meet this women, we have the class with and then I will be done.... Yey... so I can study for my final exam at home...
Přihlásit se k odběru:
Komentáře k příspěvku (Atom)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat